Join other families with young children for nature play in some of the Gold Coast’s best spots! Numala Jarra Playgroup is a two-hour program including a facilitated session by registered teacher Geira Jen, and includes storytelling and creative nature projects, plus lots of unstructured nature play time, low-level bushwalking and some water play in local creeks.
Numala Jarra Playgroup will move between settings in the northern hinterland and coastal areas of the Gold Coast. We will decide on our schedule of locations together – sharing our best kept secret spots with each other!
- Be prepared to get wet, dirty and play on uneven ground.
- Bring your own morning tea and water (healthy food policy applies)
- 9:30 – 11:30, fortnightly on Tuesdays during school term times
- For children of all ages attending with their parents.
- Staff qualifications: Registered teacher (B.Ed, Grad.Dip.), Senior First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, Blue Card.
Term Fee: $50
For booking and payment details email Geira Jen at email@example.com