Numala Nature Day Camps offer children the opportunity to play and explore together outside in mixed aged groups, creating their own projects and learning some practical new skills for outdoor play.
Session bookings may vary each holiday, and will run between 9:00 – 3:00. Multiple day sessions allows children time to plan, create and finish their nature play projects, with plenty of opportunity for relaxing, social free play outside.
- Bush play, cubby building, river play, kayaking, swimming, grass-sliding, hand crafts, shelter-building, storytelling, firework, campfire cooking, creative writing and journaling.
- All-weather outdoor play: rain or shine outside. Sessions may be cancelled and refunded in the event of severe weather warnings.
- Children must be competent swimmers.
- All activities and locations are accompanied by completed Benefit Risk Assessments and clear policies and procedures, available to view at all times.
- Children are required to manage own belongings in ONE backpack :own food, spare clothes, swimmers, suncream, insect repellent, wet weather gear. Closed shoes and hats are essential.
- No refrigeration or heating services provided for food – picnic style lunches in small, lightweight containers only.
- Camping toilets are used.
- Staff qualifications include: Teacher registration (B.Ed, Grad Dip), Senior First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, Blue Card
- Single Session – $55 per child / $95 for two siblings
- Two-Day Day Camp – $100 per child / $185 for two siblings
Ages: 5 – 10 years
Times: 2-day sessions, 9am – 3pm
Location: Guanaba (address supplied upon booking)
For information on current school holiday sessions and bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org